Employment Program Facilitator – ROCKHAMPTON – POSITION NOW CLOSED
Innovative Solutions Australia are currently recruiting for a team member to facilitate an Indigenous employment program in Rockhampton QLD.
The position is part time for 15 hours per week for a six month contract.
- Facilitate job seeker training.
- Provide mentoring and coaching for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates looking for work and who have transitioned into employment.
- Supporting job seekers with job searching activities.
- Reverse Marketing job seekers to potential employers.
- Working with employers to increase the retention rates of participants placed into employment.
- Liaising with employment service providers
- Workshop delivery experience (qualifications not required)
- Job Seeker program delivery experience highly desirable
- Mentoring/Coaching experience highly desirable; must be able to engage effectively with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates
- Employment focused and having a local business network
- Good problem solving and communication (written & verbal)
- Professional & good time management
- License and own transport (will require some use of own vehicle, though vehicle expenses are paid on top of salary. The vehicle must be road worthy)
- Computer savvy (email, internet, excel)
Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
We’re looking for someone with great energy and a ‘get it done’ attitude!
Salary : $30.36 per hour + generous outcome bonuses.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please email email@example.com with your expression of interest, attach your resume and address the following selection criteria;
- Demonstrate your experience and capacity to deliver job search workshops (note; training resources provided).
- Demonstrate your experience and capacity to provide effective mentoring/coaching services.
- State what practices and processes you would implement to maximise employment retention for program participants who gain employment.
- State practices and processes you would implement to create employment opportunities for program participants.
- Demonstrate your understanding of issues relevant to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who are looking for work and transitioning into employment.
- Demonstrate your experience and capacity to meet program reporting requirements?
Please also state that you have a current driver’s license and own vehicle, which is road worthy and you are willing to use for work purposes.
CLOSING DATE for applications 31 December 2018.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.