Your resume is your number one marketing document when applying for a job. If your resume is poorly presented or badly written, you’re likely to have trouble gaining interviews and landing a job.
Innovative Solutions Australia have been helping job seekers gain employment for 10 years and we have developed a short online course which explores some tips and processes for creating a resume that works.
We look at . . .
- The purpose of a resume
- Appropriate resume length
- What should and should not be included in your resume
- Order of resume elements
- Effective use of Keywords
- Tailoring your resume
- Front Page styled resumes for maximum impact
- Reviewing your resume (includes a checklist)
- Sending your resume (includes a Cover Letter Template)