We design, develop and deliver workforce training and development programs
We deliver both online (eLearning) and classroom training programs.
We specialise in work readiness and personal development training for both unemployed and existing workers.
We work with businesses to help them implement Indigenous Employment Strategies.
Our products and services are tailored to suit all stakeholders involved;
- Delivering training that is appropriate for the participants
- Creating programs and products that meet the needs of the employer or provider
- Using our networks to add value and reduce costs
We can create a wide range of online tools to;
- Reduce costs
- Create consistency and compliance
- Innovatively engage your job seekers, employees, customers and stakeholders
We create anything from short micro-learning bites to setting you up with your own learning academy (we create learning content and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Under our TANDI banner, we offer a range of products for our Employment Services partners.
- Online Employee Inductions for EMPLOYMENT SERVICE WORKERS
- Online Inductions and Safety Training for Work for the Dole participants
- Online Inductions and Safety Training for CDP participants
- Online Course – Customer Service Fundamentals
- Online Course – How to Deal with Challenging, Aggressive and Violent Behaviour in the Workplace
- Online Course – Reverse Marketing like a Boss
- Resources to help employment service providers deliver effective job search training to their participants.
All accounts include a Learning Management System to make training management and reporting easy.